Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

You can read my previous review here.

We like this place. It's touristy, but it's fun.

The view from our table can't be beat.


 photo 20150802_231201.jpg photo 20150802_231151.jpg photo 20150802_224926.jpg

Yes, that's Times Square at 11:00 on a Sunday night. Always hopping. Always. (Good to know Jericho the lion is alive and well.)

Loved the garlic bread appetizer, though I would have liked the option to add mozzarella cheese. 

I'm not thrilled with the change they made to my favorite Shrimper's Heaven. Originally the dish had tempura shrimp, fried shrimp, coconut shrimp and peel and eat shrimp, served with fries and dipping sauces.    When we were here in February, the server asked if we'd like to substitute grilled shrimp for the peel and eat shrimp.   We tried it, but decided we'd rather stay with peel and eat shrimp.  Unfortunately, the menu has changed, and now the dish comes with grilled shrimp.  Not my favorite.   I guess I'll be ordering something else next time.

Click to add a blog post for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. on Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A