The Pit Stop redux

The Pit Stop Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


So we went to The Pit Stop about a month ago, and I enjoyed the experience so much that I was determined to come back and try something else.

Listed on the menu as a "signature dish" is The Pit Stop's "spaghetti squash primavera".  It's the dish the owner prepared for Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

I had to try it. 

Spaghetti squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower...marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese.

The dish was served in a bowl, not in the shell from the spaghetti squash, and with less mozzarella than you see depicted  in the cooking segment.  But ...oh, wow.  A completely vegetarian dish, relative low calorie, and incredibly rich and satisfying. 

This dyed-in-the-wool carnivore never missed the meat. 

I'd ordered a side dish of grilled mixed vegetables.  I took the grilled vegetables home, I was too full after the spaghetti squash. 

Yes, this place is definitely going to be one of my "go-to" restaurants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday