November 4, 1995 ring any bells?
What if I said Yitzhak Rabin?
Prime Minister Rabin was assassinated by Yigal Amir on November 4, 1995.
In 1993 Rabin met with President Bill Clinton and Yassir Arafat, in hopes of establishing peace between Israel and the Palestinians. He and Arafat were awarded the 1994 Nobel Peace Prize for their roles in creating the Oslo Accords.
Amir was a right wing extremist who believed Rabin was a traitor to the Jewish people.
The political atmosphere in Israel ...there were rallies opposing the Oslo Accords, rallies portraying Rabin as a traitor, as a Nazi...
When Trump and his supporters call Hillary "the devil", proclaim she is "the founder of ISIS", scream "lock her up..." When he calls for her assassination...
It takes just one crazy to do it...
life in and around NYC is insane
- The waning days of summer
- The thing about local baseball...
- Thomas's Ham 'n' Eggery
- The human sponge
- save a life and you have saved the world
- To boldly go...
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rennaisance Faire
- Orange Top Diner
- get up and move
- Songbird loves the 80's: CATS
- worried ....
- Vacation All I ever wanted....
- Mi Casa Dominican restaurant
- Political violence
- Abraham, Martin and John
- I am a wild woman!
- Ronald Reagan and James Brady
- Mouse Trap Survivor Cheese Commercial
- Gabby Giffords
- Yigal Amir
- V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N in the summer sun
- Cafe Society
- Lay's Tikka Masala
- Another this and that
- The Olympics
- Sunken Meadow redux
- Every summer, Lay's comes out with four new flavor...
- The Pit Stop redux
- high school reunion
- ▼ August (30)
- ► 2015 (395)
- ► 2014 (359)
- ► 2013 (243)
- ► 2012 (271)
- ► 2011 (269)
- ► 2010 (367)
- ► 2009 (296)