Every summer, Lay's comes out with four new flavors of potato chips, limited editions that can either be wonderful  or horrible. 

This year's flavors are Chinese Szechuan Chicken, Brazilian Picanha, Wavy Greek Tzatziki and Kettle Cooked Indian Tikka Masala.  I think this year's offerings are supposed to spark interest in the Olympics and/or international travel. 

I have no interest in the Chinese or Brazilian flavors -- the idea of a potato chip flavored to resemble meat just doesn't appeal to me.

But given that I am a sucker for Greek food, I had to try the Greek Tzatziki chips.  I also bought the Tikka Masala chips, but haven't tried them yet.

Tzatziki makes sense as a chip flavor.  I guess that's because it's a dip. I mean, we all eat potato chips flavored with sour cream and onion, after all.  Tzatziki has a slightly different taste, it's yogurt and garlic and herbs.  If you like sour cream and onion flavored chips, you'll probably like these, too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday