Grow

Back in April, the NaBloPoMo theme was "grow".

My April 1st  post outlined some ways in which I wanted to grow.

I talked about several things.  Walking?  Good follow-through on that.  But then again, I am a slave to my Fitbit.

Yoga?  Tried to do it once.  My problem was with the floor exercises.  It was fairly easy to get down onto the floor, not so easy to get back up again. .I have to work on my flexibility.

Meditation?  Tried it a few times, liked it, but haven't done it in awhile.  I'm going to start again.

That book on Kabbalah?  Still haven't finished it.

In fact, I've noticed that I don't spend a lot of time reading for pleasure anymore.  I'm spending far too much time chatting on Facebook, playing video games and watching TV.  I was always a reader, I love literature, I minored in English.

So, instead of reading on the iPad, where there are so many other distractions, I'm going to charge up my first-generation nook, and get back into the habit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday