Product review -- Kellogg's Raisn Bran with Cranberries

I will start by saying how excited I was to see this product in the supermarket. I love raisins, I love cranberries, and this seemed like a wonderful idea. It's been a long time since I bought a box of raisin bran, so I thought I would give it a try.

I am  very disappointed with this product.

Remember the old jingle "Two scoops of raisins in a package of Kellogg's Raisin Bran"? It still says so on the box--- but I don't believe them.

Who knows?  Maybe the fruit all sank to the bottom of the box.  What I've eaten these last two days has been a lot of bran flakes with the occasional raisin or cranberry to break up the monotony.

the bran flakes are tasty -- I stir them into my container of Greek yogurt -- but I bought the product for the fruit.  And I'm not really seeing any fruit here.

Bottom line:  I'll buy a different cereal and add my own fruit.


Comments

  1. Yes, I was right -- a lot of the fruit was at the bottom of the box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday