Friday ...

Why is it that the weekend seems to take forever to arrive?  Especially in the summer, when the weather is nice?

This is the time of year when I check WeatherBug and Weather.com frequently, to see if the nice weather will hold for the weekend.

And now, with my slavery to the Fitbit  newfound love of walking, the weather is becoming even more important.  I'm not crazy enough to insist on walking in the rain.    I've got DVD's with walking workouts you can do at home, and I've found a few similar workouts on YouTube.  But I'd really prefer to be outside, in the sun.

There's a long walk in my future today, weather permitting.  And if Drew remembered to buy propane, dinner will be cooked on the grill. 

Such simple pleasures.  But oh so important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday