Grow

That's the theme for this month's NaBloPoMo


Spring is a time to think about your own growth and take steps to make it happen. Of course you know the saying that if you want flowers, you need to make your garden grow; meaning, you need to put in the effort to see the growth. So what do you want to learn this spring?

Self-guided self-improvement.  Hmmm.

They say that meditation can make you calmer, less stressed.  They say it can make you more insightful, that you can get in touch with your feelings, your emotions.  You can become more empathetic, more appreciative.

I downloaded an app to my iPad that takes you through the process.  It's a start.

How about some yoga?  I have yoga DVD's somewhere in the house, I tried it before but abandoned the practice.  Maybe it's time to try it again?

I'm also reading nonfiction -- a book about Kabbalah.  Yes, Jewish mysticism.  It's not just a red string around your wrist, it's a whole way of looking at the world.  I need to explore that a bit more.

And maybe I'll take a drive over to the beach, walk along the boardwalk.  the ocean always fills a place in my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday