Chipotle Mexican Grill

I used to think this place was the be-all and end-all of Mexican fast food, then I had a disappointing experience at the Chipotle in the Financial District. But I had some time to kill while getting my car serviced, so I decided to give this location a try.

Chipotle is assembly-line dining. When you get to the counter you choose a taco, a burrito, a bowl, and then you move along the line as meat, beans and toppings are added to your dish. You can get a side of chips with salsa or guacamole. Standard self-serve Coke machine, but an interesting variety of bottled drinks.

The restaurant is small and crowded, but this time of year they offer a few tables outside.

The restaurant was clean, service was efficient. Food was fresh and tasty. I'd be happy to eat here again.


Click to add a blog post for Chipotle Mexican Grill on Zomato
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad Click to add a blog post for Chipotle Mexican Grill on Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A