Vacillating between anger and pity

Drew and I were watching a movie Sunday afternoon when Marc came home. And then we had the eruption.  Knew it was coming, but it was still frightening to see.

The shouting was so loud that it scared the cat. She was skittish for hours afterwards.

And the words that came out of his mouth. The paranoia. The feelings of self doubt and self pity. The total lack of self worth or self esteem. Inadequacy.  Depression.  Anxiety.  Irrational thoughts.  Panic.

He's not functioning on a normal adult level. After what I heard, I'm surprised he's functioning at all.

And he's irrationally blaming Drew for his own issues.

I almost didn't believe Drew, but now I've heard it for myself.

And he's refusing to get help.

We both think he belongs in a psychiatric hospital.

It's scary.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday