life in and around NYC is insane

Friday, February 13, 2015

So happy it's Friday

It's Friday.  And it's pay day.

Happiness.

Even if it is Friday the 13th.


Actually, I'm not all that superstitious.  I mean, I do throw salt over my shoulder and stuff like that, but I don't freak out  ...

And I am looking forward to a three day weekend.   Not that I have any major plans, but it's nice to be away from the office for a few days.

I would have preferred a vacation, somewhere warm enough to wear a tee shirt and flip flops.  That luau display at Party City...sigh.

I know, I'm whining again.  I'm really not enjoying this weather.  In the past few years it seems winter has gotten colder, snowier, more miserable  ... sigh.

I used to like playing in the snow when I was a child.    Now I hate it.  I want to go where it's warm.

Sigh.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me