So happy it's Friday

It's Friday.  And it's pay day.

Happiness.

Even if it is Friday the 13th.


Actually, I'm not all that superstitious.  I mean, I do throw salt over my shoulder and stuff like that, but I don't freak out  ...

And I am looking forward to a three day weekend.   Not that I have any major plans, but it's nice to be away from the office for a few days.

I would have preferred a vacation, somewhere warm enough to wear a tee shirt and flip flops.  That luau display at Party City...sigh.

I know, I'm whining again.  I'm really not enjoying this weather.  In the past few years it seems winter has gotten colder, snowier, more miserable  ... sigh.

I used to like playing in the snow when I was a child.    Now I hate it.  I want to go where it's warm.

Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday