Zeytuna

Since I am once again inhabiting that rabbit's warren of streets known as the Financial District, I have rediscovered an old favorite, Zeytuna.

I love the salad bar here! Not a lot of choices on the steam table, but whether you want prepared salads or you'd like to assemble your own, you're faced with many choices. The greens and veggies are always fresh. The shrimp salad has large, plump shrimp. You can usually find three different varieties of pasta salad, as well as couscous or quinoa salad. Chicken salad and tuna salad are pretty standard. There's hummus! Though I do wish they'd offer bread with the salad.

Happy lunching!

\Zeytuna on Urbanspoon
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday