Long Island Bagel Cafe

I've been curious about this place from the first time I spotted the guy in the bagel costume dancing on the sidewalk.

Typical bagel place, they serve bagels and breakfast sandwiches in the morning, and cold cuts and salads at lunchtime.

Bagels here are hand rolled, soft and chewy inside but with a shiny, crunchy crust. My "everything" bagel had a decent amount of toppings, and with just the right amount of the vegetable cream cheese (which had a nice ratio of vegetables to cream cheese).

Definitely the real deal, not like those imitation bagels they sell at the Dunkin Donuts across the street.



Long Island Bagel Cafe on Urbanspoon


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday