Ipsy - finally

So when I came home yoday, there it was.   My IPSY glam bag.  A cute pink bag.

Inside I found 5 items.

1.  A sample size pur- lisle sunscreen.   SPF 30.  Worth a try.

2.  A sample size derma e BB creme.  Light tint.  SPF 25.  I want to try a BB creme, so this is very welcome.

3.  Bare Minerals eye shadow.  Two shades.  It's not a full sized compact.   The shades are passion and muse.  I've liked other Bare Minerals products.   This will be used.

4.  Pixie tinted brilliance balm in Unique Pink.    It's a pale pink.  Pretty.

5. Pop Beauty Sunkist ed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine.   Looks a little dark for my complexion.  But I'm willing to give it a try.

Worth the $10?  Clearly yes.

Worth the aggravation?

Nope.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday