Bento Sushi & Noodles

Still in search of decent Financial District lunch spots, I came across this place on Broadway. Like most of the places around here, it's a counter service restaurant with a limited menu and a handful of tables. And it's relatively inexpensive.


I ordered a Bento box and was satisfied with my meal. I had chicken teriyaki over white rice served with Gyoza, California roll and a side salad. The fish was fresh, the chicken tender and flavorful, the dumpling light and delicate. Portions were a bit small but satisfying.

Small issues. The Bento box comes with a choice of California roll or salmon nigiri, bit no one asked me for my preference. When I asked for a paper menu to take with me, the cashier had no clue where to find one. I found it myself. And the utensils and condiments are located in front of the cashier!s station, which is fine if you're buying repackaged sushi, but if you have to wait for your order it becomes very inconvenient.


It's a bit of a hike from my office, but it was a decent lunch option. I wll probably be back.

Bento Sushi & Noodles on Urbanspoon
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday