Wednesday HodgePodge



 1. Is March coming in like a lion where you live? Aslan, Simba, Elsa, The Cowardly Lion...your favorite 'famous' lion? 

The wind is howling as I write this, so yes, March came in like a lion.

I'm a Disney girl...so you're expecting me to say Simba or Mufasa, right?  Nope, I like Scar.  He's so deliciously evil, someone you can really love to hate.

2. In what way do you 'march to the beat of your own drum'? 

I have three sisters who never leave the house without  full makeup.   They think I'm strange because I don't wear a lot of makeup.

3. What item that you don't have already, would you most like to own? Any chance of that happening soon? 

Nothing new, but there are a few things I'd like to replace, e.g., I want to upgrade my iPad.  Not happening any time soon.

4. March is National Flour Month...are you a baker? Cookies-cakes-or pies...your favorite sweet treat to bake? What's the last non-sweet thing you made that called for flour? 

My sisters are fantastic bakers, at one point they actually thought about opening a bakery.  So I kind of gave up baking...until recently.  I'm mostly using cake and muffin mixes right now, but I am enjoying the experience.  

As for flour ... I used it to dredge chicken cutlets.

5. There are 31 days in the month of March...where were you and what were you doing when you were 31? If you haven't hit that milestone yet, then tell us where you were and what you were doing 31 months ago? (if math is not your thing, that would be August 3, 2018)

Where was I at age 31?  Married mother of one, pregnant with my second, working full time...

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Can it be spring now?  I am so done with winter.


Comments

  1. Robin,

    I love my iPad Pro!! It's an older model (2017) but it still works beautifully, too. The newer ones are nice but I can't justify the expense with mine handling my needs fine. I'm done with winter,too. Bring spring on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear makeup except for weddings some times. I think a lot of us are ready for Spring! Happy March to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am soooo ready for spring (except for the pollen!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is definitely starting to show here, but with the early spring we also get 'pollen season'. Still I love the daylight and the warmth and I'm ready too. I don't wear a lot of makeup either. I don't feel like I'm very talented at applying makeup. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not be able to tell you the last thing I used flour for. I don't think I've baked anything in over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so agree with your #6! Spring, please come soon!
    Almost no make up here, too. Maybe that's because I only had a big brother and he didn't like waiting for me to put on make up to go to school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday