Baseball

 I've got a classic Mets game on TV as I wait for the season to begin...


How much of this blog has been devoted the my favorite sport?   Too much...


Shall we go to the ball park?


Yankee Stadium, perhaps?





Do you prefer  Citi Field?






Or maybe we will stay local and watch a Long Island Ducks game.





The game always starts with the national anthem.



And then there's the 7th inning stretch



Afterwards there may be fireworks.


And maybe we can take a drive upstate and visit Cooperstown.










Baseball season starts this week, and I am psyched.

Comments

  1. I heard they were doing vaccinations out of the Ducks' field. When I read that, I thought of you and thought what a waste that you didn't get yours there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine where I could. Though I would have loved to have gotten mine at a ballpark.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday