Music Monday

 And it's a "your choice" week.

Hmmm....

Drew just bought concert tickets for the Nassau Coliseum, for a show that will take place in March 2022 (G-d willing).  Floor seats.  

He's always wanted to see this artist perform live, and it's the artist's farewell tour.  

It's going to be a long year until we get to see this show, but in the meantime...


Let's start with Tiny Dancer....


Philadelphia Freedom...


Rocket Man


I'm Still Standing


Crocodile Rock


Your Song  (the very first Elton song I ever heard)


Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


Don't Let the Sun


Sigh...it's going to be a very long year....

Comments

  1. Robin,

    Elton John certainly has some excellent music. He's had a long, successful run and he'll continue to earn a fabulous living from the royalties of his hit songs. I betcha when he stops touring, he won't stop writing music if he's in good health and if he wants to. I loved going to the skating rink on Saturdays. There was a big jukebox to drop your quarter in to play your favorite tunes. "Crocodile Rock" was a fabulous song to skate to. :) Thanks for the mini Elton John concert. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elton John brings back so many memories of the 70's to me. So many great songs. I should do an Elton John post one day with some of his lesser known (but still wonderful) songs. Let's all hope that concert will happen!!! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday