Vaccinated

They say that people who had the virus, who developed antibodies naturally, will more likely experience side effects from the first dose of the vaccine ...


Judging by my own experience, I’d say it’s true.  There was no pain when I got the vaccine Saturday, but when I woke up Sunday morning, my arm hurt. And I felt feverish and sleepy all day.  I was fine by Sunday night.


Can’t wait to do it again in three weeks ...


Grim reminder of why it’s necessary.  I’ll be attending a Zoom funeral today.  My cousin's husband. He died of COVID on Saturday.

Comments

  1. My brother in law had COVID in April (requiring a 3 week hospitalization) but he's never been tested for antibodies. He had the Pfizer also. Identical symptoms both times - really bad headache and tired for about a day. So, hopefully, your 2nd dose will be similar (or better). And yes, a grim reminder of "it could be way worse". Good luck. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for you family's loss. As for antibodies, I know someone (not just heard of them second-hand) that was positive a year ago, and his antibodies became fewer and fewer each time he tested. Which is why we have to ignore people (like former Presidents) who say they are now immune after having had it. I'm happy for you to have gotten the vaccine! I will as soon as able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. I wonder why the reaction. I know the vaccine is a different sort. Hopefully the 2nd dose will be easier on you. Glad to hear you were able to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your lost. I wish this pandemic would just be gone.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A