Music Monday

And the theme for today?


Build a playlist of old rock & roll songs.


But how do we define "old"?  The oldies station that used to play tunes from the 1950's and 1960's is now playing music from the 80's and the 90's.   


Hmmm...


So how about songs about rock and roll?

Start with a classic:

Gotta love Bill Haley.  


Next up?

A rerun from last week:


You know Billy Joel has to show up somewhere:



Let's just drift away ...



Yeah, I want to be a Rock Star:


Definitely a rock star.


It's only rock and roll but ...


I love rock and roll

Let's get to the heart of the matter:


Yes, this entire playlist has been a salute to old time rock and roll






Comments

  1. Robin,

    WOWZA! What a fabulous rock n' roll collection of songs!! I loved working on my sketch this morning with your tunes playing in the background. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Why? I was wondering what each of us would pick, as we all vary in ages. So you gave us a good variety. I had one of these albums (back when there were albums) - Elton John's. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday