Wantable September boxes -- makeup and accessories

Wow, two wantable boxes on the same day!  So excited.

By chance I opened the accessories box first.

I got the Priscilla necklace, a triple layer necklace with an Aztec pattern and a touch of turquoise.  I'm sure I'll wear this often.

I got the Joanna ring.  It has a stretch band, which I like, but again, the ring is a bit large for my very small hands.

I got two pair of earrings.   The Jesslyn earrings are pretty silver hoops, very practical and very pretty.

The Adele earrings are yellow/gold posts with a large ball on one end and a smaller ball on the other end.  They suggest wearing the larger ball behind the ear. 

The makeup box...

I got Grande Naturals Grande Lash mascara.   I wear mascara all the time, we'll see how this compares.

Marsk Mineral Bronzer.  It looks very dark for my skin tone.  Not sure I'll use it much.

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil.  Looks interesting.   They suggest using on the brow bone or under the eyes.  I'll play.

Best thing in the box? Geri G Lip Gloss cream in peach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A