Julep Maven

So while I was dealing with my IPSY disappointment,  my cousin posted on Facebook about Julep Maven.  First box free, you just pay shipping.   Worth a try I guess.

The box comes with three nail colors and one full sized beauty product.

My full sized product turned out to be Mint Condition Pedi Cream, a thick cream smelling mildly of peppermint.  I've been using Avon Footworks lotions, but this seems like a better option.

My three nail colors?  Each is about the size of a conventional bottle of nail polish, about .27 oz., but looks smaller because of the shape of the bottle.  My favorite is Madison, a bright, cheery pink.

Lorenzana is an intriguing silvery gray.  Could be fun.


Octavia is a dark color, indigo.  Not very practical,  I'm afraid.  Appeals to my bohemian side, but I'm not sure I'd wear it to work.


Overall an interesting box.  I'll definitely go with a second box before deciding whether to keep this subscription. 

Comments

  1. I've been doing Julep off and on for about a year. Their makeup wears very well, I love the lotions, and the polishes? If I wasn't getting regular manicures, the colors would be getting more of a workout.

    Put it this way, there was enough of a value in what I was getting some months that I'd still take the polish. Passed them on to my nail tech two months ago-and she has clients that wanted to know where they could buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A