must-see TV?

I've come to the realization that depsite having over 100 channels (thanks for Fios), there's very little I actually want to watch on TV these days.

You know I'm watching The Biggest Loser (I write a post about it every week) and Dancing with the Stars.  Add The Apprentice and Survivor, and you've got my network must-sees.  I'll watch Law & Order:Los Angeles if I remember that it's on, but I've stopped watching Law & Order:SVU because I'm actually  sick of Olivia and Elliot.

Cable doesn't have much to interest me either, except occasionally I'll watch Keith Olbermann or Rachel maddow on MSNBC, and Law & Order: UK if I remember it's on.

And I do watch the local news.

All those channels for 8 or 9 shows.


Is it really worth it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday