Ever get an idea for a blog post and then ...

... realize you've already done it?

I was listening to some selections I'd downloaded from an album. The album is called Harry Chapin: A Celebration in Song by the Chapin Family.  Harry Chapin's family gave a concert a few years ago in Harry's hometown -- Huntington, NY --which included some of his songs as well as other musical tributes to Harry.


I haven't heard the whole album yet, but I was listening to Harry's brothers Tom and Steve sing 30,000 Pounds of Bananas  -- which is actually a warped, funny song --and I got very nostalgic for Harry's concerts.


After all, I'd seen him several times, was planning to see him the night he died.







Hmmm....sounds like a good blog post  topic, doesn't it?


So good, in fact, that I've already done it. ;-)

Read it here.

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday