Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

OMG I really loved this movie!

Each movie in the series has become progressively darker and more foreboding. This latest chapter is no exception.

They're 17 now, the age of majority in the Wizarding World, with all the problems that go along with being an adult.

There were scenes that made me cry... and a few lighthearted moments to brighten the gloom.

The artwork on the Ministry of Magic propaganda really echoed Nazi and Soviet propaganda from the 30's and 40's.

There are a few deviations from the book, a lot of subplot eliminated, but overall it was exactly what I hoped for and expected to see.

It's going to be a long 7 months until the next (and last) movie comes out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday