Music Monday

And the theme today is about islands!

I know a little something about islands.  I live on an island.  Long Island, to be exact.  I'm never more than a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean or Long Island Sound.

But today I'm in the mood for a tropical island...

Aruba, maybe. Or Jamaica.  Or maybe  Bermuda or the Bahamas...





 Montigo Bay, on the island of Jamaica, is so nice...



But you have to be careful, as Jimmy Buffett found out.





Islands can be beautiful




But be careful about the ocean...



...or you may wind up Under the Sea...




But there's always this One Particular Harbor ...




And when it's all over...



Sigh.  I'll be back to the tropics eventually ....

Comments

  1. Robin,

    Madonna "La Isla Bonita" is a good song pick for today and one I forgot about. Jimmy Buffet has a number of island themed songs. What really surprised me is "Montigo Bay"...I thought I knew this tune but it turns out I do not. I must be thinking of something else. *sigh* Oh well...great introduction! Thanks for sharing this tropical island paradise party with the 4M gang, my friend. Stay safe, be well, and have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy Buffett just epitomizes the island lifestyle. Just show up for a concert in a t-shirt and surf trunks, barefoot, with sunglasses and your guitar. Thanks for sharing the most island themed artist in pop music. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this playlist. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard most of those. We chose Blondie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like dancing...Montego Bay, so good memories😸Extra Pawkisses 🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love what you did with the theme - priceless! And of course I loved all your song choices. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday