Sunday Stealing

 

Mosher's blog



 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!


 

Stolen from Mosher’s Unimaginatively Edited Blog

 

 

 

1. First thing you wash in the shower?

My hair.


2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?

Gray

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Yeah, he's my boyfriend, so yeah.

4. Do you plan outfits?

Not really.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?

It's Friday night, I am tired from work an happy to be done for two days.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?


It's a desk toy, a promotional item I received at some seminar years ago.


7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

I don't remember my dreams.


8. Did you meet anybody new today?

Other than the cashier at Panera Bread, no.

9. What are you craving right now?

Pastrami.

10. Do you floss?

Yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

Stuffed cabbage like my grandma used to make.

12. Are you emotional?

Yes.  I get teary eyed so easily.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

Nope.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

Bite it.

15. Do you like your hair?.

When I was younger I wasn't happy with my hair.  Then, when I was 45 I lost my hair to chemo.  It grew back, of course, and now I don't complain about it.



Comments

  1. Wow, that puts that last question into perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with CountryDew. I have a friend I work with that lost her hair from chemo. She feel Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/s the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my librarian friend lost her hair to chemo, I knit her a wardrobe of chemo hats. All different colors and styles. It was my honor to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't lie -- that truck is RED!

    Love how you answered the last question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that meme. Very funny. As for the red question, I had to look around to see what was red next to me. It's a toss up between my phone and my computer's mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It been ages since I had stuff cabbage.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cats would love you fire engine.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday