Sunday Stealing

 

Halloween



 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

 


 

 Stolen from madame writer blog

 

 

 

 

1. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?

Yes, when I was a teenager, we played with a Ouija Board once or twice. One of th girls was actually pushing the plnchette to spell out phrases to frighten the rest of us.

2. Favorite horror monster or villain?

Too many to name.  But right now I am binge watching that 1960's Gothic soap,. Dark Shadows. There were also two moives with the original cast, House of Dark Shadows and Night of Dark Shadows.  So today I'll answer the question with "Barnabas Collins".  Asl me again and I might say "Voldemort". Or maybe "Dracula".

3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?

Yes.

4. Are you superstitious?

A bit.

5. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?

No.

6. Ever made a potion of any sort?

No.

7. Do you get scared easily?

Yes.


8. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?

No.


9. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?

Why not?

10. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?

Definitely the party.

11. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep

A combination of the first two, I don't fall asleep. Well I did, once, when I saw Nightmare Before Christmas, but to be honest I was exhausted that day. 

12. Favorite scary book?

I think I really got into horror and spooky stories when I read "The Telltale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe.

We wwere in Baltimore last summer and visited Poe's hosue.







13. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?

I don't remember.

14. What was your first Halloween costume?

I don't remember.  I do remember dressing up as a Geisha and as a hippie.

15. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?

I miss  Mr. Mistoffeles.  He was a black cat. I would love to have another black cat, they are the best.



Comments

  1. Black cats are great, although they don't photograph well. I, too, might be willing to stay in a haunted house. For some reason, I don't see (or hear or feel) ghosts. Not for a lack of trying, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of Bloody Mary, I rather have Bloody Maria. Instead of vodka they put in tequila.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures of Poe's house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday