Music Monday

 And this week's theme?


 Birds! songs about birds, songs by bands or artists with bird names, songs with birds in them


Well, I go by "songbird" on the 'net, and my real name is Robin, so I am in love with this theme...

We can skip the Byrds and Flock of Seagulls and go straight to songs about my feathered friends.


I know three different songs called "songbird", so let's start with those songs.









And so many other songs









And I bet you can guess the last song...






























 







Comments

  1. Robin,

    I really enjoyed Eva Cassidy's "Songbird". Although, "The Eagle and the Hawk" isn't my favorite, John Denver is my all-time favorite artist. He had such a story telling voice. Every time I hear "Mocking Bird" I'm reminded of the film "Dumb and Dumber". That's such a hilarious movie. :) Thanks for sharing this dance with me and joining the 4M crew this week, my friend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on the theme. The first three songs I wasn't familiar with. You also had a favorite song, Freebird, which I didn't use because I figured many others would. And not only that, but you have a picture of what you think my Loch Ness Duck is. I think we've IDd our bird as a double crested black cormorant - wonder if yours is the same. I'm not that good in bird ID yet. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice songs here. I enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome song choices - and I love that extra touch of all the bird pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday