another this and that

 So the Ducks lost...congrats to the Lexington Legends on becoming Atlantic League champs. Sigh.  At least they kept it interesting until the very end. Sigh.  There's always next year.

It sounds like law enforcement may have found Brian Laundrie.  Or rather, his remains.  Maybe now Gabby can rest in peace.

The weather has definitely changed.  It is really starting to feel like autumn.  I've seen some color in the trees, too.

Today I had to sit through the annual "don't harass your coworkers" training.  You'd think, with all the training corporations give on the topic, that there wouldn't be a lot of inappropriate conduct in the workplace.  But you'd be wrong...

A good chunk of my time is spent defending employers against harassment complaints.  Sigh.

I think I'll go for a walk and get some fresh air...


Comments

  1. Oh yes, the harassment training. They make us do it, too. Usually before the school year begins, though. Sorry your Ducks lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve got a few harassment cases on my desk right now, it’s crazy. The principal who harassed the teacher. The teacher who harassed another teacher. The custodian who tried to assault a teacher.

      Delete
  2. We had our training last week, sigh. It made me think of Andrew Cuomo..OK not getting political here. It sure does feel like fall. If it's sunny (rarer and rarer), the feel of the sun is so weak. The corn is gone from the farmstands, RIP. Soon, the farmstands will be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh air does sound like good thing.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday