Sunday stealing


 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

 

Stolen from Facebook

 

 

 

 1. Do you like bleu cheese? 


No thank you.

2. Coke or Pepsi? 


Diet Pepsi 

3. Do you own a gun? 


No

4. Hot dogs or cheeseburgers?


 Cheeseburgers 

5. Favorite type of food? 


Italian

6. What do you drink in the morning? 


Coffee

7. Can you do a 100 pushups? 


Not a chance of that happening 

8. Tattoos? 


Nope

9. Do you wear glasses? 


Of course

10. Phobia? 


Driving over a bridge is nerve wracking. 

11. Piercings? 


Only my ears. 

12. Can you whistle?  


No 

13. Surgeries? 


A few 

14. Like gambling? 


I’ll play the slots occasionally but I’m not really into it

15. Do you like to dance?  


Yes. 

Comments

  1. I have played the slots, but have never won anything. I am a very unlucky gambler, which is why I don't gamble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Italian food also. Loved your answers. Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about long bridges and tunnels. There is a bridge in Charleston, SC that freaked me out every time we went over it when we were vacationing there, and then the Chesapeake Bay bridge and tunnel - that is not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridges don't freak me out the way tunnels do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Highly suggest you avoid the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel at all costs, lol. I don't get freaked out by either bridges OR tunnels, and the bridges on that thing were nerve-wrackingly high.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get th bridge issue - I once had a weird feeling walking over a bridge - it was high and I think that was the first sign for me of my fear of heights developing. Normally I'm okay with bridges though - I walked over a couple in London last week.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday