#skywatchfriday -- East River views

Looks like the Caribbean Princess is back in town.



(Yes, that's the Verrazano Bridge in the background.)

The usual helicopter traffic:


(Those folks are boarding a ferry.)

Interesting cloud patterns as you look up at the tall buildings:


 (Yes, that's the FDR Drive in the foreground.)

And then we all saw this sailing up the river towards the Brooklyn Bridge:








Look at the stern  -- is that Ireland's flag?

Well, the UN is in session this week, so visits by foreign dignitaries aren't unexpected....

#skywatchfriday

Comments

  1. Dang, that cruise ship is humongous!! I love all the interesting activity on the water and the beautiful skyline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. Too bad the one summer I worked downtown, I didn't have any views of the harbor. I enjoy yours! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday