book challenge update -- The President is Missing

The President Is Missing: A Novel by [Patterson, James, Clinton, Bill]


I've never read any of Patterson's books until this one came along.  The criticism against Patterson is that he's more interested in making money than in perfecting his craft. I don't know whether that's true, but none of his books ever caught my attention.


Until now.

When you write a political thriller with a former President of the United States...well, I was intrigued.

I've read about 1/4 of the book so far.   Our protagonist is President Jonathan Duncan, who is dealing with the threat of a potentially devastating terrorist attack and who is facing impeachment from a hostile Congress.

i'll write a complete review when I finish the book.

Comments

  1. I never really got it when people would say something wasn't written well until I got into a critique group and started critiquing others' writings. And then really taking a good look at my own. I'll be curious to learn how you found this book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday