Laundry woes

Why does a laundromat bring out the worst in some people?

It's Saturday afternoon, and the laundromat is fairly busy. Attendant says she hasn't seen it this busy all winter.

I see a guy taking laundry out of a dryer, so I ask if he's done with the machine. He says yes. But after I start loading the machine he tells me that the dryer isn't working properly, it takes a long time to heat up. So I take my clothes out of the dryer and start loading them into another machine. After the machine is loaded, that's when he tells me that machine isn't working at all.

Is he getting his jollies out of my woes?

So I tell him to please stop "helping" me.


So he gets all macho, very confrontational. How dare I speak to him like that? He's going to make me shut up.

You know, you're getting on my nerves, please just go away.

More angry confrontational nonsense.

So I rolled my eyes, looked at his wife and asked her to tell him to just leave me alone.

He left me alone, but while I'm sitting there waiting for my laundry, he's arguing with his wife and preteen daughter.

Something tells me he did NOT want to be in that laundromat.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday