take me with you!

I love this shot....

In the foreground is the Wall Street Heliport.

That big white structure on Governor's Island is an air vent for the Brooklyn Battery Hugh L. Carey Tunnel.

And behind the island, making port in Brooklyn, is  (I believe) the Caribbean  Princess.  She was here July 31, headed for Canada.

Look at the size of that ship!

I would absolutely love a cruise to Canada.  I’m settling for a dinner cruise to Fire Island.




You can even see a tiny piece of the Verrazano Bridge behind the ship.  Another reason I love working in NYC.

Comments

  1. So that's an air vent for the, um, Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. I never would have guessed. And it will always be the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. (And the Triborough Bridge. And....) Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... Considering how many cruise ship problems there have been (accidents, diseases spread), I think you have the right idea with a much smaller, much shorter cruise closer to home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday