Pixelated

I never really liked my Moto Z phone.  So when I started having trouble with it, I decided to replace rather than repair.

(Turns out I'm not alone, when I tried to trade in the Moto Z I found out it had very little value -- no one seems to have liked it.)


My new phone









It's a Google Pixel 3a XL.

So far, so good.  It’s lightweight, easy to carry.  It’s fast, too.  does what I tell it to do.  Google Assistant is easy to use.  And the battery LASTS!

But ...


I bought the case on Amazon.  It’s a portfolio style, covers the phone when not in use.

The seller also included a screen protector.

Good idea, right?

Wrong.

As soon as I put the screen protector on the phone, I found that I couldn’t hear my calls.

Yes, the screen protector covered the speaker.

At first I couldn’t figure out the problem.

But then I googled it...

As soon as I removed the screen protector...problem solved.

Can you believe that?

Anyhow, I love the new phone.

Comments

  1. Love the color you have cover (clutch wallet)
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the case although it's too bad you really can't use it. I would love to hear more about the phone in a couple of months. I've been so loyal to iPhones (and I don't upgrade that often) but they have gotten WAY too expensive. Needless to say, what I really want is a great camera that can text and make phone calls. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That case is gorgeous. But bad move on the screen protector.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday