#wordlesswednesday -- some things never get old



Comments

  1. Robin,

    It must be nice to see Lady Liberty. I'd love to photograph her! Happy WW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot of Lady Liberty. Mom has some photos from when she was inside many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, nice to see Lady Liberty, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A place I would love to visit.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been to see her many times since I live in New Jersey :) She is very inspiring I think

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last time I saw Lady Liberty was in 2014, from the deck of the Fairway in Red Hook. It will never stop being a thrill for me. I hope to return to it one day - I was a child when I last actually visited it again. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday