and here I go again...

Song of the Day:




Inspiration for the song?

Well, here's the checklist for my newest adventure:

(1) Download Weight Watchers app  ---- done
(2) Batteries in the bathroom scale? -- done
(3) Locate kitchen scale -- it's got to be here somewhere
(4) Batteries in the Hydratespark? --done
(5) Fitbit in good working order? -- done
(6) Update Planet Fitness app -- done
(7) pack gym bag -- done


Yeah, as I mentioned the other day, I've fallen off the "healthy eating and exercise" wagon.    It's time to get back on track.    the revamped WW program looks intriguing.  and if I don't like it, I can always go back to calorie counting with My Fitness Pal.

Comments

  1. I'm doing the green plan on WW It makes me accountable in a better way. In my first week, I am down 6.2 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw your title, I started thinking the song and here you have it {{smiles}}. Good Luck on getting healthy. I have been reading a lot of bloggers who are getting on that 'bandwagon'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Getting out and moving is always good to get the blood pumping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning to purchase a food scale sometime this month, hopeful this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. It isn't easy; we all know that. I fell off the WW wagon in December and this month and I think my next weigh in is going to get ugly. But WW is a good program and I think you will get the support you need. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday