Streaming

I had a great evening Sunday.  Leftover Chinese food, the latest episode of Dr. Who,  two episodes of The Mandalorian, and the first episode of Picard.

I love my Firestick.

Love it so much that I had to buy one for Drew for his birthday.  I gave it to him this weekend, even though his birthday is still two weeks away. He wanted to be able to stream Picard, and the first episode was released last week.

Ever buy a gift for someone and realize that you’ve absolutely nailed gift-giving?

I’ve cut the cord, but Drew still has cable, and he’s got a Blu-Ray connected to his tv, so we had a few moments of frustration while setting up the device.  I signed him in to his Amazon Prime account, helped him set up CBS All Access, Disney +, Hulu and Netflix, and watched the expression of sheer joy as he scrolled through all the options.

Want to see the little boy inside the man?  Watch Drew play with his new Firestick.

Comments

  1. …hmm...aren't most men little boys at heart? (giggling)--Oh I know exactly what your saying...boys and their "toys". I have two men here who experience the same things, LOLOL. Have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that Doctor Who... Mind. Blown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well drew Birthday also most be in Feb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin,

    We absolutely love our Roku and AppleTV. We use both, switching back and forth for whatever reason. The options one has today with streaming is unbelievable and so much more convenient than physical media, as is cheaper than having a cable subscription. So, glad you got it right for Drew. He's gonna be a happy boy for weeks on end! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday