OK, whose idea was it to sabotage my diet?

Krispy Kreme came to NYC and Long Island about 25 years ago, and I was amazed.  The doughnuts are FRESH, not like the ones in Dunkin' Donuts.  You can actually watch them make the doughnuts.  

A few years  later, all the Long Island stores went out of business.  We were left with one store in NYC, in Penn Station -- and they don't do their baking on site.

But now....


Krispy Kreme New Stores

Six new Krispy Kreme stores are coming to NYC.

This includes a brand new flagship store in Times Square, which will be open 24 hours a day. The flagship store will showcase the doughnut making process, interactive digital experiences, a glaze waterfall, stadium-style seating, a walk-up window and exclusive merchandise.

The new store will be at Broadway and 48th Street.  

Hershey's Chocolate World is at 48th and 7th, just a block away from the new Krispy Kreme.  So is M&M's World., across the street from Hershey's.

I have to stay out of Times Square....

But then....

There will also be a new store in the Financial District, probably not too far from my office.

I am doomed.


Comments

  1. I haven't had Krispy Kremes in a long time, and they're a big thing in the South. They're probably the last thing I need, but hey, I miss them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek. I'm sorry. Perhaps you won't be nearby? I know I rarely (well, never) go even though there is one in the vicinity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Krispy Kreme? Oh my. It's my kryptonite! I'm helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usual am my worst sabotage, 97.3% of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday