Happy November!

So -- NaBloPoMo.

I've been participating in this challenge for awhile now. The objective is to write a blog post every single day of the month.   I joined the challenge in February and have participated every single month since then.  I didn't succeed in October -- I managed to write over 31 posts, but I missed a few days of blogging.   Overall I've enjoyed the discipline of having to produce something every day.

November is the big month for NaBloPoMo, the month with the most participants, the month where they give out actual prizes to some bloggers who  meet the challenge.

There's no theme this month.  I've free to choose my own theme, my own topics. 

There's so much to talk about.  Blockbuster movies. Broadway shows.  Baseball.  1970's nostalgia. Music.  Novels.  Current affairs.

Restaurant reviews.  New products I've tried. 

Day trips and vacations.

Holidays.

My family, my relationships. 

So here we go ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday