What are you doing New Year's Eve?

I think the plans have finally come together. 

Since we're such a small group, and since no one wants to spend gobs of money, we will be partying at Drew's house.  The plan is to order Chinese takeout for dinner from one of the local restaurants.  And everyone will throw in a couple of dollars to buy chips, appetizers and soda.  Drew has the champagne for a midnight toast, none of us are really big drinkers anymore so we don't need any other wine/beer/cocktails.

I feel like I'm back in my college days.

but then again, those days were fun.

And I've got a killer recipe for cocktail meatballs, haven't made it in years, but just might try it again....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday