Another this and that

Trying to survive a nor'easter ... The rain is bad enough, but the wind! I fully expected Miss Gulch on her bicycle to fly by as she morphed into the Wicked Witch ...

Stopped by Dortoni's Monday night, bought a pound of rainbow cookies...very popular around this house. My sisters used to make them from scratch, but it's very labor intensive, so what I buy in the bakery will have to suffice.

Jen and Becca were fortunate to have tickets for Monday night's Nets game. My kids were impressed that Jay Z and Beyoncé were there --until Will and Kate showed up.

And the media reports that there were lots of protesters outside. The country is still reeling from the Michael Brown and Eric Garner deaths.

Another Wantable disappointment -- one of my favorite necklaces broke. The clasp fell apart as I was taking it off.

Newest pet peeve: women who chat on their cell phones while in a public restroom. I felt very uncomfortable.

We're having some work done on the house this week. Major work. Lots of turmoil. I'm taking refuge at Drew's.

Still no resolution of the New Year's Eve issue. Drama ...er, discussion ... continues.

Maybe I'll win Elton John tickets, one of the radio stations is having a contest. That will resolve the "discussions".

Cause right now I'm really not feeling the holiday spirit.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday