"Rings" marathon

So I had unused vacation days in a "use them or lose them" environment, and Drew is off from school, we're both stressed and tired, so how are we spending our days off?

Well, with a "Lord of the Rings" marathon, of course.

I've mentioned, several times, that I read "The Hobbit" and the "Rings" trilogy back in high school, and while Drew and I have seen each of the "Hobbit" movies in the theater, I'd never seen any of the "Rings" films.

So we stayed home for two days and did nothing except watch DVD's -- all 11 hours of Hobbits and Wizards and a Elves and Dwarves, and the one true Ring to rule them all.

Wish I'd seen them sooner, the movies were wonderful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

  1. Make a statement with designer fashion rings from Alexis Bittar. Band rings, stacked rings, cocktail rings, gold rings & more. orla james womens wedding rings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A