Wantable December makeup box

I like this box.  It has products I'm anxious to try.

First was the Pia Beauty with a wink Eyeshadow Shimmer - I believe the color is "Mother Earth".  It's a rich, shimmering brown. Can be applied wet or dry.  I think wet might be a bit too intense for me.  I prefer palettes, but this will be nice,


Next was Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure in nude, a powder that can be used on eyes,  cheeks, face and lips.  Maybe for a party?


Mirabella Velvet Lip Pencil in Pop and Surratt Beauty Lip Lustre in Pompadour Pink offer options in lip color.  I'm not one to use lip pencil much but will experiment.  Love gloss.  This one is a bit bright, but it is the holiday season ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday