Lynbrook Diner

We've been coming here, off and on, for several years, whenever we find ourselves in Lynbrook. It's a diner, not a destination restaurant, but we always enjoy our meals here. Friendly staff, decent food and a reasonable price, just what you would expect at at diner.



We are usually there for a quick meal, either burgers, sandwiches or breakfast items. I've never been disappointed.



On a recent visit, I ordered a pizza burger and discovered, to my delight, that waffle fries are now an option. My burger was served with gooey melted mozzarella and enough sauce to be tasty but not overpowering. The fries were crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy inside, so good I didn't bother with ketchup.



And I should mention -- order a "cherry coke" and you will find real maraschino cherries in your glass. Nice touch.









  • Lynbrook Diner on Urbanspoon









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday