Saturday 9

 

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

 From the archives

1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?

That’s between me and Santa!

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?

I am always nice.  Of course I am.  Right?  Right?  

3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?

No, we aren’t going anywhere


4. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If yes, which one traveled the farthest?

No

5. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? 

No

6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?

Candy canes.  Though they can get very sticky, which is annoying.

7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.




8. What's your favorite winter beverage?

Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows 


9. Share a memory from last Christmas.

We took a cruise in December 2022 and visited many places in the Caribbean.  One day we sailed through the Panama Canal.





Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!"


 



Comments

  1. I'd love to see the Panama Canal! What a cool memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Christmas is such a beautiful song! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend and Merry Christmas! ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would like to spend at least one Christmas of my life away from family and the hassle. Have a good holiday! Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was growing up, some years my mother would say she was going to skip Christmas and "go to the desert." Of course, this was when it was on her to do ALL the preparations, from gift buying to cooking.

      Delete
  4. How fun to take a cruse at Christmas! My dad did that cruise and it started in San Diego went down the Mexican coast, though the Panama canal, to the Bahamas and ended in Maryland. Then he met up with my nephew to tour DC. I listened to White Christmas yesterday. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you decided which movie you're going to see on Monday? I think there are a couple good ones out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. White Christmas wasn't my first thought, but I always say, "It isn't Christmas until I hear Bing sing White Christmas." Your cruise sounds nice. Were you onboard for Christmas? My mom and stepdad sailed through the Panama Canal a few years ago and loved the experience. I'll have to ask if they got those certificates. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday