Jones Beach Holiday Lights

 



Time for our annual tour of the lights at Jones Beach.  It’s a drive-through display.  You tune your car radio to the local FM frequency,where the park provided appropriate holiday music. At the end of the drive there’s a small Christmas village, where you can get snacks, make s’mores, and visit Santa.  

You have no idea how happy I was to discover that there are gluten free cookies at the snack bar.

Some highlights.

You know how I feel about dragons.



From the fairy tale section, Rapunzel.



Three French hens

 



Dinosaurs?




Barbie’s Dream House











At the village












Another fun evening.

Comments

  1. These light displays have become so popular. There are two in my area - one a less than 10 minute drive and then another one in a rural area about 20 minutes from me which I'm told is a lot better. So far we haven't gone to either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice display. And yay for gluten free cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday