Music Monday

It’s the  last night of the year, tomorrow is the first day of the New Year.  And it’s also is Music Monday.  This week’s theme?  Songs relating to the new year goodbye/hello and old/new

So I guess it’s  time for the annual New Year's Eve music party.


Bing Crosby is always a joy.


A little ABBA


  

Some Johnny Mathis

 

Of course we include Barry Manilow


  

You  really need some Pentatonix


  

A real Scotsman to sing  "Auld Lange Syne"


  


Happy New Year to one and all!









Comments

  1. This will certainly be the most focused and eclectic collection of New Years music I will hear. I hear a common reflective mood in all of these songs but I think I find Johnny Mathis and Pentatonix to be my favorites. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs here. Bing is always a great choice. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Pentatonix song is going to become my latest earworm. I loved that, and also the Rod Stewart performance. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good list of songs! Now I am off to heat the one by Pentatonix. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Robin! Thanks for sharing the mix of old and new song picks which is a cool take on this week's prompt. Hooray to you! I hope 2024 brings all good things to you and yours, darlin'! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great New Year's set! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the list. Bing is popular this week. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday