Feline Friday

 Scenes from the living room







They look so peaceful in these photos.


The other day I was sitting in the living room.  Duchess ran into the room, Shadow was chasing her.  They both jumped up onto the couch, then jumped down and ran out again.  A few minutes later Duchess was chasing Shadow…

Drew witnessed a similar chase scene, one that resulted in significant hissing and growling,  “If Duchess could have launched a bomb at Shadow, she would have.”

Funny how they never do that when I’ve got my camera in my hand …





Comments

  1. They don't want documentation of the hostilities, I guess. That's cats for you.

    I pray you all have a blessed and beautiful 2024 and thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like they're starting to play with one another. That can't be right...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday